Christian discipleship begins when you make an active choice to get to know
Jesus better. By God’s grace, it is then accomplished in several ways:
- Study His Word daily and spend time alone with Him in prayer.
- Become a member of a Bible-teaching church fellowship.
- Seek out the companionship of other Christians who are growing with
- Participate in ministry and meet the needs of other believers.
- Share what you’re learning about Christ with others, just like
Andrew, James, John, Luke, Matthew, Peter, Paul and all the original disciples